Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scrappin' Goodtime's Holiday Open House

Today I'm joining the other members of the design team at Scrappin' Goodtime for a Holiday Open House. There will be delicious treats, surprise gifts, discounts, and a variety of Make & Takes throughout the day. It's going to be a fun & festive time!

I'll be hosting a Make & Take table where customers can create punched washi tape embellishments using red & green washi tapes and a variety of punches.

I created a few items to show how these embellishments can be used, like on the washi tape + three cards I shared last week. Here's a layout I created with some of the punched snowflakes.
And a tag that can be used on a layout or a card or a gift.
 
Does your local scrapbook store host an open house this time of year? Are you planning to attend?

10 comments:

Ellyn said...

I love that gift tag! have fun!

Barbara Eads said...

Your washi tape snowflakes are so cute. I'll have to try that!

Sian said...

I wish I had a LSS!

Your make n take will be a great success, I'm sure of it

Sandra said...

Sadly no local scrapbook shop near me, but I'm sure yours will be a huge success

Karen said...

Looks like fun! I love the snowflakes. No independent scrapbook stores here anymore.

Lynn Wigren said...

Love the layout! No LSS here at this time.

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like fun.

Debbie P said...

Both of these projects are absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to have to try this!

Maria Ontiveros said...

We don't have a local scrapbook store anymore, so no holiday open house! I've been making mine on open house by doing some holiday crafting this week. And thoroughly enjoying it.
Rinda

Tammy said...

No LSS near me but I think that kind of event would be fun. Hope your make-n-take was a success. Love your idea of punched washi embellishments. Your page is so pretty! :)